As Günaydın International Reklam Danışmanlığı ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“IKONIK or COMPANY”), we show utmost discretion in ensuring the security of your personal data. With this in mind, we attach great importance to the processing and preservation of personal data belonging to natural persons to whom services are provided within the Company in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”), secondary legislation (regulations, communiqués, circulars) that has been enacted and to be enacted in accordance with the Law, and binding resolutions that have been made and to be made by the Personal Data Protection Board. With full understanding of this responsibility, and in the capacity of “Data Controller” as defined in the Law, we are processing your personal data as explained below and within the confines allowed by the legislation.
1. Data Controller’s Information
Pursuant to the Law, Günaydın International Reklam Danışmanlığı ve Ticaret A.Ş., residing at the address Kültür Mah. Nispetiye Cad. Akmerkez Blok no: 54 iç kapı no:21 Beşiktaş/İSTANBUL is the Data Controller.
2. Your Processed Personal Data
The following data are processed to enable you to use our Online Shopping Website.
• Your Name, Surname, Gender, Date of Birth, Turkish ID Number and/or Tax ID Number (Only for Products That Belong to Specific Categories),
• Delivery Address, Company Address, Telephone Number, Fax Number, E-mail Address
• Your website,
• Your Debit/Credit Card information (Card number, card expiration date, CVC Code) (if you have given your specific consent)
• Your Customer Transaction Information; order, return and request information, billing information, delivery transaction information,
• Your past transaction information; Number of page views, Number of clicks on the Save button, Average session duration, Language preference,
• Your Security and Technical information; Your username and password, IP information, Device information, Browser information, information on user and session cookies
• Your app login and logout status,
• Your voice recordings provided that you are warned in advance in case of a conversation with a customer representative,
• Your survey results,
• Your wishes, suggestions, complaints and comments
3. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed by IKONIK;
• To fulfill our obligations specified in the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the secondary legislation issued under this Law,
• To establish and execute the contract, and to ensure that the contracts to be established are signed by authorized persons,
• To carry out finance and accounting processes,
• To provide the information needed by relevant public institutions and organizations, judicial or administrative authorities and law enforcement agencies when necessary,
• To inform authorized persons, institutions and organizations,
• To create a user profile on our website,
• To update your personal information when necessary,
• To carry out logistics and cargo operations and transactions for the purpose of performing the delivery of your products,
• To manage and supervise the activities that fall within the company's area of operation,
• To oversee and manage billing processes,
• To provide information about updates and improvements
• To develop our marketing and advertising policy
• To increase our customer satisfaction and to get to know you better,
• To conduct strategic analysis studies,
• To carry out all communication activities,
• To be able to cite you, our valued customers, as a reference for our company,
• To provide after-sales support,
• To ensure and maintain the security of your information,
• To process your survey results and evaluate your requests, suggestions and complaints,
within the framework of the limits specified in the Law and in accordance with the laws, the rules of integrity and always in a limited and measured manner in connection with these purposes.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be transferred for the purposes listed above, in accordance with the conditions specified in Article 8/2-a and Article 9 of the Law;
• To IKONIK employees and managers
• To companies Turnhost hosting and Keys to ensure your information security and the secure storage of your personal data
• To 3rd party companies involved in the preparation of the product,
• To cargo companies and private couriers involved in the delivery of the product,
• To our consulting companies that carry out complaint management and risk analysis for quality control purposes,
• For invoice processes; our business partners, financial advisors, financial consultants, independent audit firms with whom we work, the customs companies with whom we work and their affiliated employees, and the licensed programs we use to perform invoice transactions,
• To our legal counsel, lawyers and their employees and interns in order to ensure your legal security in case of any legal dispute
• To natural and legal persons permitted by the relevant legislation,
• To other authorized public institutions and organizations,
• To judicial and administrative authorities,
for the purpose of achieving the objectives listed in Article 3.
5. Methods and Legal Basis for the Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by IKONIK by means of automated and non-automated methods such as e-mail, telephone, website, mobile application, forms kept in paper form, in verbal, written or electronic media.
Pursuant to subparagraphs 2/a-c-ç-f of Article 5 of the Law, personal data is processed provided that this is expressly stipulated in the laws, and provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract, the processing of personal data belonging to the contract parties is necessary, and that it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations.
6. The Storage and Destruction of Your Personal Data
Your personal data, to be processed as stated in this clarification text, will continue to be recorded, processed and transferred to the persons specified in Article 3 of this Clarification Text as long as our customer relationship continues.
Your personal data is protected as text with an algorithm containing MD5, SHA1 and CRC32 and by converting the visual format until the retention period expires. In addition, penetration tests are performed at regular intervals.
Your personal data will be recorded, stored and transferred for the legal retention periods determined within the framework of the relevant Law and will be erased, destroyed or anonymized in accordance with the relevant Law and secondary legal regulations upon expiration of the legal retention period.
7. Rights of the Data Subject Under the Law
You may file an application to IKONIK at any time and make the following requests to exercise your following rights;
• To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
• To demand for information as to if your personal data have been processed,
• To learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
• To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
• To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7,
• To request reporting of the operations carried out pursuant to sub-paragraphs (d) and (e) of article 11 of the Law to third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
• To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
• To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of your personal data.
You can submit a wet signed petition that contains your requests regarding your rights and the implementation of the Law to Kültür Mah. Nispetiye Cad. Akmerkez Blok no: 54 iç kapı no:21 Beşiktaş/ İstanbul via notary public or registered mail with return receipt requested. In addition, you can write your requests to the "Contact Us" section at https://ikonikstore.com/pages/iletisim, contact us via the phone number +90 537 526 70 89, or you can send an e-mail to our e-mail address email@example.com. Moreover, if you delete your user ID through our application, all your information will be destroyed by us. If IKONIK will respond to the requests in writing, it will respond free of charge up to ten pages and will charge a transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira for each page exceeding ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash drive, the fee that may be requested by the Company shall not exceed the cost of the recording medium. All of our personnel have been informed to promptly handle your requests and have personally received a detailed seminar from our legal advisor.
In the application you will submit to exercise your rights that you have as a data subject and mentioned above and that includes your explanations regarding the rights you wish to exercise; if you are going to submit this application in writing, your request must be clear and understandable, the subject matter of your request must be related to you personally or if you are acting on behalf of someone else, you will need to submit your special power of attorney certified by a notary public. In accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Filing an Application to the Data Controller", it is mandatory to include the following elements in your applications: name-surname, signature, Republic of Turkey ID number, residence or workplace address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, and the subject of the request. Applications that do not contain these elements will be rejected by IKONIK.